We provide outcomes research services that are essential components to build and support economic evaluation and value propositions in the reimbursement setting.
Our outcomes research services include:
- health technology assessment
- systematic literature review and literature searching
- direct and indirect meta-analysis
- patient preference determined via discrete choice analysis
- biostatistical input and interpretation.
We have proven capacity to conduct original research and to translate results to inform and support compelling, high quality value messages.
Our skill set includes:
Epidemiological studies and research assesses the relevance of a given evidence base in defined reimbursement settings.
Burden of illness studies and research assesses the impact of surrogate outcomes on patients and the healthcare system.
Utility studies are undertaken to create bodies of evidence to inform quantitative, incremental cost per quality-adjusted life year arguments.
Willingness-to-pay studies elicit and compare strengths of preference across different attributes of comparative health technologies.